Welcome to the Beach Front Motel in Napier
The Official website for BEACH FRONT MOTEL welcomes you. We have several different styles of accommodation on offer, from stunning ocean view suites to our modern city view studio/apartments. All with superking beds and in-room freshwater spas. Or bring the family to stay in our spacious 1 or 2-bedroom family suites. We the have the accommodation to meet you or your family's requirements to make your stay in Hawke's Bay a pleasurable occasion.
Our location is unbeatable on Napier's famous Marine Parade which runs alongside the magnificent Pacific Ocean, with its views to Mahia Peninsula to the north and Cape Kidnappers to the south. From here you can walk to most of Napier's attractions, stroll the Art Deco Walk, or the oceanside boardwalk, visit the weekend markets, the National Aquarium or nearby McLean Park.
Dine at the many cafés and restaurants. Shop in our wonderful historic city centre. Let us organise a wine tour for you or a trip to Cape Kidnappers to visit the gannet colony.
- Our studio/apartments are convenient for the business traveller
- Free parking at your door
- FREE high speed internet available in all rooms
- A separate lounge for a small business meeting or to show a product range
- An easy stroll to cafés and restaurants (charge backs available)
- Airconditioned for all seasons
- Take a morning run along the Boardwalk to prepare for the day ahead
- Cooked or continental breakfast delivered to your room
- Less than 8 km from Napier Airport
- Quiet rooms for a good nights sleep
- Ocean view studios, all with a super king-bed and huge freshwater spa pool
- Either a patio or balcony showing views over the boardwalk to the Pacific Ocean
- Fully Equipped Kitchenette to dine in if you choose
- Location Location Location - a stroll to the shops, eateries, Napier's heritage area, the boardwalk along the seafront
- Try a half day winery tour - we can help you organise it
- Walk the Art Deco tour and explore our city full of amazing history and architecture
- Shop at our many beautiful boutique shops
- Enjoy the local produce at the two Hawke's Bay Markets every weekend
- Entertain the kids at the many boardwalk activities directly over the road - mini put, several play grounds, scooter park, water fountains, the National Aquarium, or hire bikes
- Or if you like the great Outdoors take a day trip to Cape Kidnappers, Ocean or Waimarama Beach, bike the amazing trails of the district or revel in a days deep sea fishing
The room was fantastic .clean comfortable , bed great very tidy .Great place to stay.One of the best value places we stayed in our 2 weeks in New Zealand.
- Wayne, Australia, May 2018 (Booking)
- Pam, Australia, March 2018 (Expedia)
Fabulous room sorry we couldn’t stay longer. Large appartment with fabulous spa bath. The man at reception was very helpful finding butter for us so we didn’t have to buy a full tub..
We only stayed one night here and we were disappointed not to be staying longer.
The apartments here are huge, we rented 2 and one would really have sufficed.
They had a double bed, a single bed and a sofa bed.
Each also had an ensuite bathroom with brilliant shower and a large jacuzzi bath off the bedroom area.
There was also a kitchen and sitting room.
- Melanie, New Zealand, April 2018 (Tripadvisor)