Welcome to the Beach Front Motel in Napier
THE BEACH FRONT MOTEL remains Napier's most sought after place to stay. We have several different styles of accommodation on offer, from stunning ocean view suites to our modern city view studio/apartments, all with superking beds and in-room freshwater spas. Or bring the family to stay in our spacious 1 or 2-bedroom family suites. We the have the accommodation to meet you or your family's requirements to make your stay in Hawke's Bay a pleasurable occasion.
Our location is unbeatable on Napier's famous Marine Parade which runs alongside the magnificent Pacific Ocean, with its views to Mahia Peninsula to the north and Cape Kidnappers to the south. From here you can walk to most of Napier's attractions, stroll the Art Deco Walk, or the oceanside boardwalk, visit the weekend markets, The National Aquarium or nearby McLean Park.
Dine at the many cafés and restaurants. Shop in our wonderful historic city centre. Let us organise a wine tour for you or a trip to Cape Kidnappers to visit the gannet colony.
Our charming hosts, John and Kaye Andrew, have been in the accommodation industry for 14 years. They know what makes a wonderful stay. They have an abundance of local knowledge to share and will help with any requests you may have. They would love to make your acquaintance.
- Our studio/apartments are convenient for the business traveller
- Free parking at your door
- Complimentary high speed internet & free newspaper on request
- A separate lounge for a small business meeting or to show a product range
- An easy stroll to cafés & restaurants (charge backs available)
- Airconditioned for all seasons
- Take a morning run along the Boardwalk to prepare for the day ahead
- Cooked or contineantal breakfast delivered to your room
- Less than 5km from Napier Airport
- Quiet rooms for a good nights sleep
- Ocean view studios, all with a super king-bed and huge freshwater spa pool
- Either a patio or balcony showing views over the boardwalk to the Pacific Ocean
- Fully Equipped Kitchenette to dine in if you choose.
- Location Location Location - a stroll to the shops, eateries, Napier's heritage area, the boardwalk along the seafront
- Try a half day winery tour - we can help you organise it
- Walk the Art Deco tour and explore our city full of amazing history and architecture
- Shop at our many beautiful boutique shops
- Enjoy the local produce at the two Hawke's Bay Markets every weekend
- Entertain the kids at the many boardwalk activities directly over the road - mini put, several playgrounds, scooter park, water fountains, the National Aquarium, or hire bikes.
- Or if you like the great Outdoors take a day trip to Cape Kidnappers, Ocean or Waimarama Beach, bike the amazing trails of the district or revel in a days deep sea fishing.
We had bought a deal for a 1 night stay. Wow - we were pleasantly surprised to open the door to our room. The top floor, a spacious room with the seaviews. After a long drive, it was delightful to soak in the spa bath while watching a movie! We woke early the next morning, so opened the curtains and enjoyed the beautiful sunrise. We will definitely be back! - Anne A, Auckland, June 2014
I regularly stay at the Beachfront Motel in Napier, as it is well situated for my business requirements. As I came in for my latest stay the sign said 'under new management', which can sometimes be a challenge.
I got the same friendly welcome, the rooms were cleaned to the usual high standard, and I am happy that nothing had slipped. Another great stay, and I am happy to continue to recommend the Beach Front to other travellers. - Ross W, Timaru, May 2014
The owners of this beachfront property were absolutely delightful. Great location, everything within walking distance, and lovely ocean view. The room was spacious with kitchenette, and bed was very comfortable; next time will spend a few more nights in Napier!
- Stephen B, San Diego, May 2014